Divi Multipage Themes Docs
- Divi Pet Care
- Divi Dental Care
- Divi Roofing Theme
- Divi Digital Theme
- Divi Business Theme
- Divi Gear Theme
- Divi HVAC Theme
- Divi Solar Theme
- Divi Landscaping Theme
- Divi Packers & Movers Theme
- Divi Cleaning Theme
- Divi Justice Theme
- Divi Barber Theme
- Divi Plumber Theme
- Divi Painting Services Theme
- Divi Flooring Services Theme
- Divi Person Bundle & Pack
- Divi Blurb Bundle & Pack
- Divi Timeline Bundle & Pack
- Divi Accordion Bundle & Pack
- Divi Portfolio Bundle & Pack
- Divi Testimonial Bundle & Pack
- Divi Tabs Bundle & Pack
- Divi Pricing Bundle & Pack
- Divi Blog Layouts Bundle & Pack
- Divi Footer Bundle & Pack
- Divi Header Bundle & Pack
- Divi Contact Form Bundle & Pack
In order to successfully run Our Divi Theme Or Layouts Bundle on your website your server environment will have to meet certain PHP and WordPress minimal version requirements. PHP 5.4.X or higher
Theme Or Layout Bundle requires php 5.4.X or higher installed on your server.
- ✓ Self-Hosted WordPress Installation
- ✓ Divi Theme by Elegant Themes
- ✓ PHP version 7 or greater
- ✓ memory_limit 128M
- ✓ post_max_size 64M
- ✓ max_execution_time 180
- ✓ upload_max_filesize 64M
Basic Product’s Faqs
Here are some related guides and FAQs that may come in handy when using our child themes and layout packs.
Looking For Support
Something Wrong? We are happy to help!
All we ask is that you browse our documentation first before contacting us. We add answers to every question we receive.
Is The issue related to WordPress?
If yes, please contact your hosting provider for help.
Is the query or issue related to our product?
If you think the answer is yes, then please fill out the form and we will be happy to help get this resolved!
Check FAQ Before Contacting support
Some Basic Faqs…
Before contacting support
Where do I find my Dowanload file ?
Where Do i find Imports file ?
What to do if there's an update for my child theme?
Where do I find my license key?
Thank you so much for purchasing our product or Contact Us ! We look forward to providing you with a quality customer service, but before that, please take a few moments to familiarize yourself with the following terms and conditions, regarding the support we off
- Please be sure that you have read the documentation, which came bundled with your downloaded package. The documentation covers important topics, ranging from the installation of the theme, to its proper usage.
- Because of a large amount of support inquires that we have to deal with on a daily basis, please allow up to 24-48 hours to receive an answer to your email.
- Support deals with installation of the theme, issues that arise from the usage of any features available by default, bug fixes, and small modifications within one or two lines of code. We do not offer support for installation or administration of WordPress itself, nor do we provide support for any third party plugins, or problems associated with using them in a combination with one of our themes.